Saturday, August 15, 2009

FU2 - Boomin' In Ya Jeep / No Head, No Backstage Pass VLS


FU2's only release was this 12" on JDK Records. The 12" claims that their was a full length album titled "No Head, No Backstage Pass" (JDK-10644) but as far as I am aware it was never released. I may be mistaken, but I recall reading somewhere that the late Jam Master Jay had something to do with this label as well. David Reeves (aka Davy D) co-produced these tracks and Run-DMC was listed as executive producers. I remember picking this up at Record Time in Detroit back in July of 1992 for $3.00, no a bad price considering I have never seen this record again.

Side One: Boomin' In Ya Jeep (Album Version)
Side Two: No Head, No Backstage Pass (Album Version), No Head, No Backstage Pass (Instrumental)

No comments: